China Employment Law Network
Shanghai Business Lawyer
Employment/Work Visa

• Employment/Work Visa (Z Visa)


China Work Visa (also called Z visa or residence permit now) is issued to an alien who comes to China for a post or employment, commercial performance or academic exchanges.


To obtain a work visa from overseas Chinese consulates or visa office in Hong Kong, you are required to provide two basic documents: an Alien Employment License and a Z visa Invitation letter (or called Z visa notification form, Z visa notice). Most of Chinese consulates require original copies of the two documents, in addition to those two documents, a medical examination report could also be required in certain countries.

First  Prev   Next  Last  Page£º1/1Page  Total1 12/Page  
copyright@Shanghai Barry Law Firm
Add£ºSuite 701 Huanan Mansion, No.1988 Dongfang Road, Shanghai 200125 Tel£º(86)13917214000 :(86-21)58819909,