China Employment Law Network
Shanghai Business Lawyer
Student Visa

• Student Visa (X Visa)


Student Visa (X Visa) is issued to an alien who comes to China for study or advanced studies for a period of more than 6 months. An alien who comes to China to study, short-term advanced studies or intern practice for a period of less than 6 months shall apply for a F Visa. The applicant shall provide a certificate issued by the receiving school or a competent authority, i.e. the " Visa Application for Study in China (JW201 or JW202), a Letter of Admission, and a Physical Examination Record for Foreign".

First  Prev   Next  Last  Page£º1/1Page  Total1 12/Page  
copyright@Shanghai Barry Law Firm
Add£ºSuite 701 Huanan Mansion, No.1988 Dongfang Road, Shanghai 200125 Tel£º(86)13917214000 :(86-21)58819909,